Four and More Bedroom Pet Friendly Cabins
South Lake Tahoe
Our four and more Bedroom Pet Friendly Cabins in South Lake Tahoe CA are perfect for a fun family vacation or a group retreat. Lake Tahoe is located deep within the Sierra Nevadas range and is about an hours drive from Reno. It is 1.5 hours from Yosemite National Forest and a short distance to Squaw Valley - all offering lots of entertainment for a wonderful mountain vacation.
You will be close to outdoor adventure, shopping, unique restaurants, and more from your four or more bedroom pet friendly north lake tahoe cabin.
Special events include music festivals, concerts, food pairings and sporting events. Festivals take place each season.
Experience boat cruises, lake fishing at its finest, and take in the nearby attractions.
North Lake Tahoe
• Described as the crown jewel of the Sierra Nevada
• Home to the largest alpine lake in North America
• Has 5 unique shopping districts
• The fishing region is home to streams, rivers and smaller bodies of water
• Great White Water Rafting: The Truckee River, from Boca to Floriston, is located near Truckee in North Lake Tahoe. It is a fun, 7-mile guided white water trip, with many Class 2-3 rapids for the first 6 miles and exciting Class 3+ rapids in the last mile.