One Bedroom Pet Friendly Cabins
South Lake Tahoe
One Bedroom Pet Friendly Cabins in South Lake Tahoe are perfect for a honeymoon or romantic getaway. South Lake Tahoe is located deep within the Sierra Nevadas range. It is about an hours drive from Reno and 1.5 hours from Yosemite National Forest. A short distance away is Squaw Valley - all offering lots of entertainment for a wonderful mountain vacation.
Choose from outdoor adventure, shopping, unique restaurants, and more from your south lake tahoe one bedroom pet friendly cabin.
Special events include music festivals, sporting events, and skiing events. Festivals take place each season.
Experience boat cruises, lake fishing at its finest, and take in the nearby attractions.
Discover the downtown area where you can meander for hours in art galleries and enjoy a tasty meal in a unique restaurant. Shop in a variety of shops and definitely take a ride on the Heavenly gondola.
South Lake Tahoe
• Heavenly Ski Resort is located on Tahoe's largest and highest mountain with an elevation of 10,067 feet. This ski resort also has the West Coast's longest vertical drop of 3,500 feet. Heavenly's longest mountain descent is 5.5 miles and its average annual snowfall is 360 inches.
• Home to the largest alpine lake in North America
• The best fishing is in deep water from a boat. For shore fishing, try places where the shoreline drops off quickly such as Rubicon Point on the west shore or Cave Rock on the east shore.
• The Lake Tahoe Basin offers a variety of boating environments to suit almost everyone, from the deep turquoise waters of Lake Tahoe to the rugged alpine heights of Echo Lakes or the wooded shores of Fallen Leaf Lake.
• Bicycle Paths are open between Memorial Day and Labor Day Weekend.